This plugin allows you to adjust the default text speed in message windows.
It waits between each character draw.
- Slow down the text that shows up in the message window.
- Change default text speed in your game at any time (new default saved with the game).
- Works with Yanfly Message Core!
- You can change the text speed on the fly using the escape code \TS[desired text speed]
- Example: \TS
- Download the plugin and save it with the same name (SlowText.js)
- Add it to your PluginManager
- Set the default text wait speed you want.
- Adjust it in-game with the Script call KR.changeDefaultSpeed(value) (value being a number)
Free for both commercial and non-commercial use.
Credit with the name Kino.
Thank you to anyone who decides to use this script; I appreciate it! Any issues, please comment down below.