Add context-sensitive text information to your RPGMakerMV game with this handy plugin; an alternative to lore bites. They accomplish the same thing, so use the one that suits you better!
- Easy to use.
- One text file for all your words
- Show definitions in your RPGMakerMV game
- Lore window for displaying information about a word in your game
- Mouse controls
Download “EIS Lore Bits”EISLoreBits.js – Downloaded 221 times –
- Download the plugin.
- Place the plugin in your projects js/plugins directory.
- Create a text file called lore.txt in the root folder of your project directory.
- Follow the structure below for your lore.txt file.
- Add the plugin to your PluginManager.
Lore Text Structure
Each line represents one word in your game.
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Join Endless Illusion Software” subscribe_text=”” subscribe_button=”Join” show_subscribers_total=”1″]